Ready to join or renew your membership? Click here to access the on-line membership site.
Here is an FAQ which we hope helps answer your questions about membership with the St. Moritz Ice Skating Club. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us.
For renewals, new memberships, transfers, or for a copy of your letter of good standing, please use our on-line membership site which can be accessed by clicking here.
All members are expected to abide by the club’s code of conduct which you can review here.
• US Figure Skating membership and subscription to Skating Magazine
• Introductory Rates for first time US Figure Skating members
• Frequent test sessions for freestyle, moves, dance and pair skating at member prices
• Club sponsorship of competitions, exhibitions and critiques
• News and updates through the St Moritz email newsletter
• The opportunity to purchase St Moritz jackets (click here)
• Club sessions for Dance, Adults and General Skating at member prices
• Annual Holiday Skating Party, Annual Meeting/Picnic, or other club social functions
• Club affiliated synchronized skating team opportunities – Silver Stars (3 teams), IceSymmetrics Masters, Cold Fusion Open Masters
• Club support of qualifying competitors in Singles, Pairs, Dance and Synchro – Juvenile through Adult
Membership Year: July 1 to June 30
Renew / Join online
Sharks Ice Waiver (Skaters who participate in sessions or activities at the Oakland Ice Center must fill out and turn in the rink’s waiver form. A copy of the form can be found at the bottom of the Oakland Ice Center About Us page of their website)
Order club jacket